Tuesday, September 15, 2009

thewarstore pre-paints

thewarstore.net has offered a small selection of pre-paints for awhile now

http://www.thewarstore.com/PAINTEDMiniatures.html

Looking at the GW section they have a nice selection and have all you need for starting out. The price is really good. For $50 you get a painted tac squad. I pay that much plus I have to buy the models.

The uncharted seas stuff is reasonable too. I wish I had just bought mine painted like this.

The Privateer Press stuff is expensive, but so are the models.

I used to have the webpage of the company that supplies these, if I find it I will post it later.

Its a good idea and good quality but my only problem is you cant request anything. You can only buy up to a point then its up to you to match the paintjob.

However there are whispers in winds:

I'n the next couple months we should have some new & exciting hotness in the way of painted stuff... Stay tuned!!!

(And if this stuff works out, expect to see a LOT more variety in our pre-painted products going in to 2010)


- from thewarstore forum

No comments:

Post a Comment